1941 Rue de la Haute-Ville
Two or more storey for sale
*Attention!*Impeccable 3 Bedroom Cottage + Inground heated pool + 3 Season Solarium + Garage* Walking distance to Bedard Park and amenities* Beautiful natural light coming through the fenstration in the living with the cathedral ceiling* The Solarium is the tranquil room where one relaxes while enjoying the beautiful backyard & natures!
11.86m x 9.15m
Electric baseboard units
Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Electric garage door, Wall-mounted air conditioning
Gas stove, Wood fireplace
Fitted, Single width
Bathroom / Washroom
Jacuzzi bath-tub, Seperate shower
6 feet and over, Finished basement
Crank handle, Sliding
11.86m x 9.15m
Asphalt, Double width or more
Alpine skiing, Bicycle path, Cross-country skiing, Elementary school, Park - green area, Public transport
21.68m x 37.41m
Evaluated in 2020
Inclusionsfixed lighting & 3X fans, curtains & rods, dishwasher, wall mounted A/C & remote, gas stove, central vac & accessories, shelving in storage room in basement, garage door opener & 2 remotes (see addenda for other inclusions)
ExclusionsWooden swing set outside, outside patio set with 4 chairs.
Living room(11.11x16.11 ft.)
Dining room(11.7x12.2 ft.)
Flexible floor coverings
Laundry room(5.10x7.3 ft.)
and powder room
Master bedroom(11.5x13.9 ft.)
access to main bathroom
Family room(20.9x16.8 ft.)
(1) OTHER INCLUSIONS: gazebo metal structure, hose holder, small exterior fireplace, cabana, small outside fireplace, gas heater for inground pool, garage 220 amps square heater, worktable in the garage, alarm system(non relayed).
(2) Service and leasing contracts on appliances and equipment to be assumed by the BUYER: Propanw tank leased with Budget Propane for $120.000/year plus applicable taxes.
(3) OTHER DECLARATIONS AND CONDITIONS by the Vendor;
a)The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements. The fireplace in the living is original and has not been used since 2000+. The Buyer, if he so desires, shall bear all costs should he want the fireplace and chimney be upgraded in conformity to today's norms and applicable firecode standards.
b) NOTE: We, Patrice Tremblay and Phyllis Vaillancourt owners, require the following;
- The visits begin as of May 29th, 2020 as of 14:00 hours.
- The Buyer(s) & Broker must wear a mask and keep 2 meter distancing and this is at our, Vendors and Broker's request. The Broker must also wear gloves in case some doors need to be opened. The Protocol for COVID-19 must be signed by the Broker & Buyer(s) prior to visit.
-We will allow a maximum of 30 minutes for each visit and 30 minutes between visits to allow air circulation.
- We desire that all promises to purchase be presented as of Monday, JUNE 1st, 2020 as of 13:00 hours and that all offers be accompanied by a Bank pre-authorization and/or pre-qualification or proof of funds by Bank.
Thank you for your collaboration!